Wednesday, May 9, 2012

the fruits of this potential

I realize I have a very infinite core. Even as a little girl, I always wanted the limitless and was happily confident that anything was possible. I wanted science and religion. People always told me I couldn't have both, but I do. What does that mean? Knowledge prevails where belief goes wrong. I can learn, think, consider, change myself, and re-envision this whole mass of universal activity from cosmic to humane. The universe arced into particularity out of pure limitless potential. This means infinite freedom if you will to embody it, people. Creative diversity and your own idea of beauty, activity, joy and fun manifest. I and U, I and I. Mind I. Heart walks. Will, senses, organs, molecules, mathematical processes & EYE. 1 AND I.

No comments:

Post a Comment